Description: Responsible for managing marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities at Al-Furqaan Foundation Corporate (Bolingbrook, IL). Take steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of a company through various goals and objectives.
- Plan marketing and branding objectives.
- Expand product solutions and offerings.
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Prepare and adhere to budgets.
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases, advertisements, and other marketing materials.
- Design print ads and publications.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Gather and analyze customer insight.
- Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
- Engage consumers on social media.
- Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
- Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
- Take calculated risks based on data-driven analytics
- Drive overall CRM and direct marketing.
- Engage other organizations within the community.
- Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
- Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Internet savvy, comfortable with social media like facebook, twitter, linkedin, YouTube etc.
- Outgoing personality with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dealing with advertisements, promotions and PR
- Dedicated person with self-initiative.
- Be able to respond well to pressure
- Think creatively
- Be interested in what motivates people.
Email resume to email@example.com. U.S. Work Authorization is required. Pay commensurate with knowledge and experience on a non-profit Islamic Organization scale.
|Job Category||Al-Furqaan Foundation Corporate Offices|