The office manager will be responsible for overseeing and supervising the Foundations day to day activities. This person will also be responsible for operations in all departments and will manage the work of clerical and support staff.
This person will also be responsible for hiring, training and evaluating new employees; and ensure that Foundation is on track to meet its financial goals. Business manager will also develop and implement budgets, prepare reports for senior management and ensure that departments comply with company policies.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business Administration field.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional working experience.
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. U.S. Work Authorization is required. Pay commensurate with knowledge and experience on a non-profit Islamic Organization scale.
|Job Category||Al-Furqaan Foundation Corporate Offices|