Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately, notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Answers parent’s question.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring log book; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
- Supports the principal as an administrative assistant.
Telephone skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft office skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Supply Management.
Email resume to email@example.com. Only legal residents and citizens of the U.S will be considered. Pay commensurate with knowledge and experience on a non-profit Islamic Organization scale.
|Job Category||Al-Furqaan Foundation Corporate Offices|