This individual will be responsible for creating and maintaining Al-Furqaan Foundation’s and its Subsidiaries presence on social media sites which include Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, LinkedIn, and Digg, as well as any company blogs. The person will be in charge of increasing the overall exposure of the Foundation and will also monitor emerging social media tools to see how they can be incorporated into Foundation’s marketing and public relation strategies.
Bachelor’s degree in public relations, marketing, social media management or business communications preferred.
- Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Internet savvy
- Outgoing personality with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dealing with advertisements, promotions and PR
- Dedicated person with self-initiative.
- Be able to respond well to pressure
- Think creatively
- Be interested in what motivates people
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. U.S. Work Authorization is required. Pay commensurate with knowledge and experience on a non-profit Islamic Organization scale.
|Job Category||Al-Furqaan Foundation Corporate Offices|